The latest issue of the Old Brooklyn News is now available for download online. Please click here for the February 2009 edition, which includes
* Understanding today's economy
* OBCDC welcomes two new board members
* SCR's Schwab Center relocates
* Sears Parts & Repair Service Center opens
* In honor of black history month, OBN continues saga about African Americans in Cleveland
* much, much more!
Old Brooklyn News, the award-winning monthly publication of the Old Brooklyn Community Development Corporation (OBCDC), has served the Old Brooklyn, Brooklyn Centre, and surrounding areas for over thirty years. To read previous issues of Old Brooklyn News, please click here.
If you prefer a paper copy, Old Brooklyn News is available at over 250 locations throughout Old Brooklyn, Brooklyn Centre, Brooklyn, and Tremont.